last moon

mercoledì 22 febbraio 2023

The Poem of Creation - 1

 


 

Prologue

 

I sing the God Almighty’s Creation

Whereof were firstly born Adam and Eve

former seed of any human Nation

at the time they could only conceive

the joyfulness with no desperation

In the Eden still so far to receive

The challenge of that infernal snake

Who wanted to be a godlike fake!

 

I also sing about the brave men strays,

Straight descendents  from that chosen race,

who such in boldly and daring ways

Isr’eli people to holy surface

They led of Palestine. Hates, loves betray’ls

I don't omit, on fortune and disgrace:

those between God and men, tribes and  kingdoms;

and I sing laws, exiles and wars into my songs.

 

Arduous so much however it ‘s my part,

long and full of traps my composition,

That plenty of fear I feel into my heart,

if only I dare to think myself on action,

and tremble with my hand before I start

The Old and   the New Holy Narration!

My Fairy God, You Firmament’s Creator

Allow  me to become a keen narrator!

 

From Genesis’ to Apocalypse’s book

please drive my hand between rhymes and accents

to enable  jointly with my mind, to hook

the most significant, deep, true  sentiments

in order they can take a fairly look

of those seventy three, pious components!

If someone goes to Source for sweeter tasting

 all my efforts for sure I won’t be wasting!


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0181HCMKY

 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento