last moon

domenica 19 febbraio 2023

Arthur’s dream

 



https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H44DYF7 

 

I

And then I woke up

one morning

thoughtless

with no reasons to stand

no reasons to stay

paralyzed by nothingness!

And I suddenly understood the junkies

Looking for something,

belonging to another world!

II

Yes, I woke up

Or perhaps I was still sleeping

With none to love

None to hate

And nothing to fight for;

With no bother,

no pleasure,

no compromising,

nor boredom or satisfaction;

no hunger,

no thirst.

III

And so I communicated

telepathically

To give Elem a date

in that pub

and she came,

yes she did

only for me!

But soon she went away,

without telling me why. 

IV

And since then I look for a telephone number

A police’s district

A little bit of peace in my mind

And everything to forget

in this bed

without Elem.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento