last moon

domenica 19 febbraio 2023

And nobody will know the reason why

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H44DYF7 

 

Let me   kiss your feet baby,

I love them, allow me to kiss them,

I promise  you: only your feet Elem,

Nothing else,

nothing more than your wonderful feet.

I love them.

 

II

And you’ll be laughing, without telling  me why

because this is fantastic,

how you can laugh

without any  reason;

Let’s have another drink and   smoke a little more,

come here,  we’ll be

peacefully  alone.

 

III

God damn you,  Mr Shadow,

Balls to you;

the world around us  is so great

that I don't understand how you are not able

to find another damned place to go to;

and I’ll tell you much more:

I   understand  German;

I really do understand it , ‘ you know?

And even if you spoke any other bloody language,

I would understand you as well,

‘cause tonight I will kiss her feet!

Look at them:   they are so beautiful,

gilded as her hair,

and soon I will be  kissing them.

And she will laugh

the way she only knows ,

and nobody

will know the reason why.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento