last moon

lunedì 29 giugno 2020

The story of mr Winningoes


When my life will be at  the end, every effort of mines to change the world will have shown to be vain, because my brain has driven me toward my vain dreams, and the Cosmos will have assisted impassive to the decline of one of the thousand billion of parables that  compose the life of any  man on the Earth, profitable on his limited space of action, but useless and meaningless in the big plans of the Cosmos.
Today, when  the sun was setting down, while I was bound to write  these lines of farewell from the material world, I have seen three crows fly toward west.
Their song sounded as  a premonition to  me. I recalled  into my mind an old Mexican witch  foretold me, while travelling around, in my youth time,  that in the day of  my death, my spirit would have flown toward west, in the shape  of a crow, following  others three crows that would have come to take me  to my new abode. I don't know how much time I will be alive, but I feel that that three crows have preceded me in Ireland, where they attend me for my last trip.
  1. to be continued...https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07JKFNCDG

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento