last moon

venerdì 19 aprile 2019

Still over Brexit


In the papers,  in the last weeks,  we don't get so much news over Brexit. Nevertheless there is more Brexit than we think. British are learning that Brexit is not that good that seemed to be on June 2016.
The horrible news coming from Northern Ireland are a consequence of that disgraceful referendum.
As an European citizen I feel sorry and as a peaceful man I would like UK staying in the EU as a garantee for a progressive, democratic growth of the United States of Europe.
I know I'm too old to hope to see the political Union of our Continent; but let me hope that our sons might be able to see them.
I embrace all the Europeans, including my brother British. Stay together, in peace, English, Scottish and Irish brothers. And if you can, stay still with us.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento