last moon

mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

Prologue to The Poem of Creation




I sing  the God Almighty’s  Creation
Wherein  were firstly born Adam and Eve
Chosen  seed of any human Nation
By the timeful  they could only   conceive
 the joyfulness with no desperation
In the Eden still so far to misgive
The outcome of serpent’s   deceiveness
Which will take them off    every pureness !

I also sing  about the valiant braves,
descending  straight from the elected race,
who  such in courageous   and daring ways
     Isr’eli  people to holy surface
  They lead of  Palestine. Betray’ls, hates, loves,
     I don't omit, on fortune and disgrace:
  those between God and men, tribes and kingdoms ;
  and laws, wars, exiles I sing in my  songs.

Arduous   so much however it ‘s my part,
long and full of traps my composition,
That plenty of fear I feel into my heart,
  if I dare to see myself on action,
and tremble  with my head before I start
The Old and the New Holy Narration!
My Fairy God, Firmament’s Creator
Please make me such an able narrator!

From   Genesis’ to Apocalypse’s book
please drive my hand between rhymes and accents  
to enable it jointly with mind, to hook   
the most significant , deep sentiments
in order they can take a fairly look   
of  those seventy three, pious components!
If someone goes to Source for sweet tasting
  surely my efforts I won’t be wasting!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento