last moon

sabato 23 settembre 2023

Traveling in spacetime with Virgil - 8

 




Twenty – second Scene

The blasphemous Censors( A large group of people will entry on stage; they are judges, legislator and priests of all religions; waiting for a firing group to come and get the task to shout the mouth to all free thinkers all over the world they will sit in the armchairs)



First Censor

- Enough it’s enough, my friends! We cannot tolerate anymore blasphemies!

Second Censor

- Of course not! If they keep on writing against God the folk will be incited to rebellion!

Third Censor

- And the further step will be the break of public order!!!

Fourth Censor

- We cannot stand it anymore!

Fifth Censor

- Those mouths must be shouted forever!

Sixth Censor

- Let’s issue a new Censorship’s Act!

Seventh Censor

- With death punishments I might say!

Height Censor

- I’ll issue more than a fatwa against them!

Ninth Censor (silencing everybody he will occupy the centre of the stage while the others guys will stay on his side)

- Please, my friends! Allow me to speech about! If we take such a harsh proceeding the enemies of the order will have the chance to turn them on their favor by accusing us of further censorship!

Tenth Censor

- And then? Shall we stand their mouths still blaspheming against God???

Ninth Censor

- Oh, not for sure!!! Let me finish, please; will you?

Tenth Censor (encouraged by the other censors)

- What do you have in mind?

Ninth Censor

- I’ve asked some guys to come here; I want to committee them for a job…

First Censor (and the others)

- What kind of job?

Ninth Censor

- Don’t worry about! It will be a clean job! Just hide your faces as soon as you heard the bell ringing. It’s better not to be recognized, in such cases… And let talk only me!!!

(the bell will ring strongly afterwards)

Twenty-third Scene

(The censors and the five gunmen)

(While the censors disguise their faces in some way, five men are allowed into the scene by the ninth censor who goes to open the door already disguised. Four among the five have hang necked rifles, while the fifth, who leads them, hangs a long sight lens; all of them dress military suits.)

The Ninth Censor (introducing the group of fire): These are the friends I was talking about!

The Commander (answering the murmuring welcome): Hello everybody!!!

The Ninth Censor (handing a note and a square big suitcase): Here you got the list of journalist and writers to be shouted up! And in the case is your first million dollars! You’ll receive one more million supplier for each blasphemer shoot down! (all censor will murmur their consent)

The Commander (Handing on reverse a piece of paper): And here you got the IBAN for the banks transfer. It’s a reserved account in the Cayman Islands!!!

The Ninth Censor: Also the money sender will be reserved. And we have never met! Is that all right?

The Commander: don’t worry about! We are very professional people, aren’t we boys?

(Instead of answering the Commander’s mates will start shooting the censors; next they’ll shoot each other! All men fall down shot dead!)

Twenty-fourth Scene

(A delirious Reverend Jones appears on scene talking like on his last speech; he wears sun dark glasses and looks like a modern, American pastor; on the bottom can be seen a crowd of more than 900 hundreds people, or even more, who have been induced to suicide; but the kids keep on laughing while their parents are heard praying; on the scene only Marshall Herff Applewhite Jr, Jim MCelvane, Judy IJames and Joyce Touchette will be present and will heard their master’s speech silently assenting to all his words, simply standing at his feet ).

Rev. Jones: Though I confirm my opinion on the violence perpetrated on this miserable world I must warn everybody: there is no peace in suicide.

You can see by yourselves what has kept going on since I left: wars, crimes, sexual abuses, robberies, exploitation everywhere, that’s still the capitalist society.

Nevertheless I repeat that it was a horrible mistake what I have done to my people, the Peoples of the Temple; I’ve betrayed the only God by doing that; my error has been to consider myself as great as God Himself, like Lucifer did.

Christine was right, as a matter of fact: Russia would have been a better choice for our kids. I didn't see how much right she was when she said that--as long as there's life, there's hope. That was the right way to faith. Well, anything would be better than suicide. I was blind because my thirsty of power. I’ve wasted my power and misuse my talents against the same God had given them to me.

So, believe me, there is no peace for suicide committers. Christine Miller was right once again: When we destroy ourselves, we're defeated. We let them, the enemies, defeat us.

Please try to remember me for my good actions and not only for the horrible, final scene. Remember I fought for black people redemption giving to ghetto and urban blacks a voice. I spoke against all blacks been put in concentration camps or exterminated. Remind that during the sixties and still in the seventies black people were outcast.

And what about that the CIA shipping drugs and guns to the black ghettos around 1980?

You should know better than I that former CIA employees have indicated that the agency wished to wipe out blacks. US Army CIA agent Albert Corone testified that, “there were some at the CIA that felt that physical slavery could be replaced by pharmaceutical slavery, and that’s why African American gangs, i.e. ‘Bloods’ and ‘Crips,’ were singled out for distributing the drugs brought into the United States by the CIA.” Please don’t forget I was really a “Voice for the People,” !!! Of course I lost control.

Please believe me if I say that I meant to do good. Please consider that it is hard to be a “Spokesman for the People.” When we look at Medgar Evers, we see that standing up for civil rights can get you killed. When we look at Malcolm X, we see that being a “Spokesman for the People” did not turn out very well for him either. Look at Martin Luther King, another “Spokesman for the People.” Look at the Kennedys …all shot down. Being a “Spokesman for the People” appears to mean that you’ll have a very short life…

And allow me to tell you the truth! Isn’t right that men sent into Jonestown returned with the report, “The niggers are all dead?” Isn’t true that one of the soldiers who participated in the operation has spoken out about how they shot the survivors?

Please let people know that I lost my way because of my psychological and physical distress. Please look after your relatives and take care of them: always intervene with proper medicines and drugs in order to cure their madness; don’t leave mad people alone; they need to be led into sanity again.

Death, death, death is never a right solution to any problem! And death is not at all a sleep! And your kids should never, I say never, be involved with adults’ problems. Keep them out of brain washing, treachery and deception!

Push them to follow the great ideas. Let me remind you that in the beginning I admired the historical Jesus and Martin Luther King, and I even gave my son the middle name, Gandhi. You have to be pretty sincere to name your son after your belief. But there were two Jim Jones: the first Jim and the last one. I was eventually wrong becoming more bitter and hardened. I changed when I started in believing Malcolm and Che Guevara and Mao and by any means necessary.

Now I feel as being guilty; that’s why we have to drink our diary potion. Remind me for the good things I’ve done and teach your children not to mistake as I did.. (Jim Jones and the others drink from a bottle and the light goes down)

Twenty-fifth Scene

(David Berg and Karen Zerby).

David Berg (in a trance hypnotic tone, strictly followed by Karen Zerby who keeps him on a leash): What I wrote in those 3,000 letters composed when I was still alive? What did I say about globalization and de-Christianization of modern society ? Can you see the Antichrist’s vanguards?

My weakness was sexuality… By the way, have you seen, around here, a young man called Davidito? I’m not sure he’s here… He might be somewhere else…he surely deserves to be somewherelse…

Karen: (hitting him with a whip) Of course is not here… my sons are both in paradise…let’s look for someone else… There are plenty of people like us around here…

David Berg: You’re right my dear…Let’s rejoin our big family

exeunt 
...to be continued...

(exeunt)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento