last moon

domenica 5 luglio 2015

Not certainly the last game



This morning I heard of the death of Chess' s GM Walter Browne. As a very fond chess player  I'm sad for this, though I didn't personally know the very strong american chess's  player. But I certainly knew him by fame, 'cause he was among the  strongest USA chess players performing in last decades. His nick name "King of Swiss" testifies the great number of swiss titles and chess's tournements. He won his last game just  last week. But that won't be his last game. As matter of fact his games will be studied and watched for ever. . I hope to play chess with you in Heaven, where you will shine as a great star for ever.  Requiescat in pacem Walter Browne.

To know more about Walter Browne
http://www.chess.com/news/gm-walter-browne-1949-2015-3134

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento