last moon

lunedì 11 marzo 2024

Echoes from a sad soul - 1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H44DYF7
 

I don’t want to be a poet

I don’t to be a poet

I want to be none

But a casting shadow

in the night time

looking for his body

looking for his own stuff

 

I don’t want your mercy

Your esteem

I don’t need your approval

 

I’m not looking for success

Nor for glory

Not even for reigning

Over gilt worlds

  

Nor for leading

Wastepaper troops

But I’m only on search

Of my real, original stuff!

 

Heartly despise me

Crush me under your feet

Forefinger me

As a pattern of human abjection!

Leaded by your mind’s envy

You’ll be slaves

Of your own measured freedom.

 

You’ll be winners

As well defeated

Struggling the battle.

You’ll be the machines

Of your own progress.

 

On construing

You’ll be destroying

And going towards

You’ll go backwards.

Inevitably.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento