last moon

martedì 23 gennaio 2024

Echoes from a sad soul - 2

 

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B0C9HWH86T

I promise to talk

 

If there is someone who knows, he must talk!

To tell us why the Son

has been torn from His Mother…

And the Brother from his Brother….

And why guiltless children?

And timeless old men?

Why?

I can still see them on spirit and flesh

fluctuating through the chimney pots

greeting us with a compassionate smile.

I, still hear barks and voices

assembling, frightening, dispersing,

chopping off bonds of affection:

we won't see them anymore.

I feel

the shame to be a man! 

And the fear to be alive and to love!

But why

if even Jesus Christ,

from the Cross,

had already forgiven us!

Why? Can somebody tell me why?

Please let talk those who can, those who want it!

And if you  Know, please talk about it.

I promise I will do it

For not to forget.

In Cagliari, January  2005

 

 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento