last moon

sabato 14 luglio 2018

The story of Mr Winningoes - 8


He cried, my old father, seeing the medals that I had conquered in the hot skies of Europe. With pride he told me that he knew of my heroic deeds, and now that his name, the glorious lineage of Winningoeses had been fully rehabilitated, he could happily die. I wished to him a very long life, leaving his medals as consolation of my not dilatory departure. My books, my studies attended me again, in the United States, for a new thrilling issue on the walk of truth.

Taking back to my searches I considered that I had to continue in a forced direction, if it were true, as it is true, that the brain of every living being contains, even though modified by the evolution, the original matrix of our existence.

8. to be continued...
If you want to read more of this please go to the link below

https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/edit-book/one?digitalItemId

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento