last moon

mercoledì 23 novembre 2011

The Best rock guitar player of any time

Jimi Hendrix, The rock  legend, has been voted the best guitarrist never playng on stage.
As matter of fact he was my favourite, though I remember I.ve dreamed with Jimmy Page (third place), Eric Clapton (second place), David Gilmour (strangely not included in the top ten) and some more.
I remember the Jimi Hendrix double track "Eletric Ladyland": a real masterpiece on rock music history.
It was my first track in tthe early seventies, that I swapted with a boring romantic italian compilation.
What a shame he died at 27. Who knows how many other emotions he could have granted to rock fans all over the world?
Read more on this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065359/emailArticle.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento