last moon

mercoledì 12 maggio 2010

Movies and books


I come to read the Francis Scott Fitzgerald's shortnovel "The curious case of Benjamin Button"in the wonderful e-book that was presented to me for my birthday.

After the first lines my mind went to the homonymus 2008 Fyncher's movie.

But going further on my reading I disppointedly discovered that in the book the story is quita different.

First of all Benjamin's father does not abandon his son in the stairs of a popular house, but after his first ashtonishing moments, he decides to accept this strange life has come to his home.

I expressed positive opinion on the movie and am not going to change my mind.

But I must say that most of the movies inspired from books make violence to the original sense wanted by the authors.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento